Professional Pixel Fixer Wanted
At Make & Build, we are always looking for great Graphic/Web Designers with strong portfolios and entrepreneurial mindsets. In other words: If you’re a cutting-edge digital artist with the power to own the space, we should talk.
The Designer will be responsible for implementing look and feel based on senior leaders, developing original design concepts, executing designs based on established style guides, participating in internal visual design presentations and developing detailed design specs for production.
A Designer is someone who is collaborative; works well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and is adept at juggling multiple projects. You’ll work closely with senior designers, project managers and the Creative Director to bring designs to fruition, but should also have the ability to work independently.
Strong communication skills are a must as the Designer will need to explain complex ideas to internal and external partners and leaders alike—this includes articulating design concepts and pitching ideas. Additionally, the ability to openly receive direction and process constructive criticism is required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of visual design experience
- Web design experience in an agency environment preferable
- Web-based portfolio
Skill & Experience
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign a must; Premier, After Effects a plus
- Unyielding passion for creative excellence, unbelievably great taste, love of design, and maniacal attention to detail
- Excellent and up-to-date design and creative trend knowledge and skills
- Strong conceptual thinking
- A solid understanding of designing websites, mobile apps, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- A strong working knowledge of graphic design and digital media
- Photography, video, and/or illustration skills a plus
- Positive, passionate, dedicated, and open-minded to partners and projects