You Speaking My Language?
Wanted: Artist of enterprise open source development. Our projects are varied and broad, from architecting security solutions to proof of concept and implementation of big data solutions. If you are tired of incremental feature release 8,999 in your current role and are looking to break out and build some impactful software, this is the place to make camp.
- Collaborate and execute ideas in support of projects across multiple practices
- Develop applications using Java/J2EE/Spring/Hibernate and other open source development tools
- Possess strong understanding of SQL and/or some form of relational database
- Expand your understanding and experience with Web Services, Messaging and common build/deploy tools
- Operate in an Agile development lifecycle
- Quickly comprehend new concepts, possess a thirst to grow both personally and professionally
- Keep a level head under fire, and ask for help when you need it
Skill & Experience
- Exposure to Groovy/Grails
- Familiarity with NoSQL solutions